Now 50% off! Coupon Auto Applied at checkout!
It's here! Modern Manual Therapy's most popular course is finally available in it's entirety! Shot and edited professionally, it's the full 2 day course in 26 amazing modules! 11.5 hours of content!
Eligible for 11.5 CEUs - we give you everything you need to submit to your state board for approval.
If you've been following Dr. E online in social media, his podcasts, or blogs, you know that Assessment and Treatment can be simple and doesn't need 5 levels to attain rapid responses from most patients.
Enhance your existing toolbox with an evidence-based framework for assessment and treatment.
Have you been wanting to expand your knowledge by learning a comprehensive assessment and treatment protocol to upper quarter pain and dysfunction? If so, this course will provide you the assessment and treatment tools for working with the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine as well as the shoulder, elbow, wrists, hip, knee, and ankle.
A comprehensive movement screen and repeated motions will be used as evaluation tools. Home exercises for patients will be covered as there is an emphasis on patient education and self treatment.
The course will cover:
- The principles of Eval, Reset, and Stabilize
- Movement Screen and Repeated Motions based evaluation
- Neurodynamic testing median, radial, ulnar nerves and sciatic and femoral nerves
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage (IASTM) with the EDGE Tool
- Neurodynamic treatment
- Functional mobilization of the hip, knee, and ankle
- Home exercises, repeated motions based resets and using the EDGE Mobility Bands
- An emphasis on patient education and self treatment
Note: this course is fully online and is digital only like all our media. Upon purchase you will immediately receive instructions on how to watch and get your handouts to follow along.
What do others have to say about our seminar?
Ryan Ruben, DPT, PT, MS
Michael Mash, DPT, CSCS, FMS
Max Selisch, PT