Stop CRUSHING Your Fist!
- Provide Safer & More Comfortable Adjustments
- Increase Patient Satisfaction
- Eliminate Harmful Forces Applied to Hands & Wrists
- Helps Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, & Osteopaths to Practice Longer & Pain Free
Features of the Alpha
- Only weighs 4 ounces, equivalent of two tennis balls.
- Dimensions: 3″ wide x 2″ tall x 7″ long.
- Design of the tool mimics size and cradle of fist.
- Large recess allows spinal vertebrae to comfortably set in.
- Two magnets on base of tool facilitate easy storage of tool.
What do clinicians think?
"Save your hands! I’ve tried a few different tools through the years but this one I will keep. Very comfortable to use and more important the patients don’t feel like they are lying on a brick. Great for supine or standing anteriors. Love the magnets so I can hang it on the side of a cabinet and don’t have to go looking for it. "
Dr. Silverman - Palmer College
"The Anterior Assist tool is great for larger and bariatric patients. I recommend it to all practitioners who take my spinal manipulation courses."
Dr. Buck - PT, DPT, OSC, FAAOMPT - Institute of Manual and Manipulative Therapy