Are you a #CashPT or small clinic that requires the ease and security of Electronic Medical Records, but think that current options are too expensive? Using G Suite - formerly Google Apps for work and our suggested resources for scheduling, faxing, collecting payments, should not cost you more than between $5-$49.99/month.
Using G Suite as Inexpensive 1.0 gets you
- 1 hour 15 minutes webinar on workflow and demonstration
- pdf of the webinar
- Actionable step by step check list - everything you need to get you started!
Here's What You Get with Inexpensive EMR 2.0 - over 1 hour and 25 minutes of extra how to videos
- Step by step guide for signing up, and making your G Suite Account HIPAA Compliant
- Easy to follow instructional videos for optimizing your work flow
- How to make an online intake patient intake form
- How to use G Suite as an Auto Responder
- Using Google Calendar or Google Forms for Online Scheduling
- Using Google Docs or Google Forms for EMR
- Accepting payments for #CashPT or co-pays through gmail
- Creating your own exercise resource pages using Google Sites
- Using Google Forms for online outcomes questionnaires
- Using Voice Dictation within Docs
- Using Google Forms for online Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Much More!
What People Are Saying About G Suite for Inexpensive EMR 2.0
"As a sole proprietor and cash-based PT practice, I needed an easy and affordable solution. Dr E showed me how to implement this amazing solution." - Dr. Sally Moores - artemispt.com
"The information about HIPAA compliance is super important and helpful. Literally for about $5-25 per month with all the services you mention, you have your business." - Dr. Kyle Coffey, DPT - motusptperformance.com
"I've researched most of the other EMR systems and did not find anything that was quicker, easier or as inexpensive than my system of using paper for documentation. For my cash-based practice I don't need someone to 'scrub' my notes and generate codes for insurance reimbursement. Since consulting with Erson and implementing his system I now save a ton of time and energy. It's something I now recommend to all my private coaching clients and #BizPT followers." Aaron LeBauer PT, DPT, LMBT, RYT - Dr. Aaron LeBauer, DPT - lebauerconsulting.com"