Motion Guidance is a rehabilitation and training tool that offers a simple way to add visual feedback external cues to your rehab sessions and home exercise program. Simply put, its a streamlined biomechanics lab, without the price tag. With the Motion Guidance system, you can add novel neuromuscular control component to virtually any aspect of rehab. For patients and athletes this feedback is intuitive, and allows instant recognition of motor control, as well a way to train and assess simultaneously.
WHATS IN THE KIT?
The Clinician Kit includes everything you need to set your clinic up with visual feedback, for any body part! The Clinic Kit comes with one green rechargeable laser laser (low level, 1mW power), 4 hygienic body straps (S,M,L,XL) which compliment any body part and easily clean between patients, and a variety of tracking mounts and targets.
Here's a look at what you are getting:
- A Soft-Shell Case
- 1 Green Laser with Case and USB/Wall Charging Components
- 2 of Each Mounting Piece (Flat and Perpendicular)
- 1 Extra Large, 1 Large, 1 Medium, and 1 Small Hygienic Body Straps (Wipeable Material)
- 2 Suction Hooks and 4 Sticky Hooks
- A Double Sided Thick 3x5' Tracking Grid
- A Thin 4x4' "Maze and Clock" Hangable Grid
- 1 Colored Silicone Hangable "Circle Target"