This is the newest version of The Pronator. The Pronator can use any dumbbell, resistance band or cable machine in your clinic. It works great for building shoulder, forearm and wrist strength. The level arm provides a rotational component to exercise that is not achieved holding a dumbbell.
Designed to Strengthen
- Forearm Pronation and Supination
- Wrist Radial and Ulnar Deviation
- Elbow Flexion and Extensio
- Shoulder Internal and External Rotation
- Scapular retraction
- Ergonomic handle
- Simple and efficient mechanism to exchange weights
- Utilizes all dumbbells and resistance bands in your facility
- Non-slip surface for both your grip and the dumbbell
- Capability to securely hold up to a 15 pound dumbbell
- Easily cleaned surface
"We have implemented the Pronator into our individual pitcher's programs. It has become an integral part of our pitchers routine that assists in keeping them healthy and on the field."
-Jeremiah Randall, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS, Cert DN
Houston Astros Head Athletic Trainer